Filtered listing

Good morning…

I have a database created and I would like to create a list where I can filter by a data from the database and a filtered list appears.

Thanks a lot

Hi Gallego,

You can find information on filtering lists here Sorting and Filtering Lists - Adalo Resources

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Cheers
Craig

1 Like

I have a problem with this, since adding filter limits me to only one value from the database.
Can you help me to create a list where I can choose the filter once I use the APP?
I’ll tell you my example … I have a database that can have thousands of records, there is a field that is the province, which is by which I would like to filter so that I can get a list depending on the province I select.

I am very thankfull for your help

If you are looking to filter a list from a dropdown then I have created a quick example that you can clone…Filter example

Thank you very much Cmorris …
And would it be possible to apply more than 1 filter? It may not be possible with a dropdown, I would appreciate if you could tell me how.

Hi Gallego, yes you can have multiple filters with dropdowns. I have updated my example to show how it works. As long as all of the collections have relationships you can add lots of dropdown filters.

You may need to clone the example again to see the changes.

Thanks

Thanks a lot…I´ll see it the example.

Regards

Hello Morris …

I still can’t do it. The truth is that the problem may be in the databases.
How can I clone the project in case you can help me? Sorry for all these questions, I’m new to Adalo.

Thanks a lot

Hi morris…cmna you help me? How can I clone the project in case you can help me?

thanks a lot

Hi morris…cmna you help me? How can I clone the project in case you can help me?

thanks a lot

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.