How to multi filter the SAME list

Hi. I have a collection with 11 records called “food restriction”. I have another collection called “restaurants”.

I made a property under restaurants that creates a many to many relationship between the two collections.

I am trying to figure out a way to have a filter page that allows you to multi filter (AND filtering, not OR filtering) with the records in the food restriction collection.

Ex: If the records in the food restriction collection are “Soy, Dairy, Fish, Peanuts” then I want my user to be able to select Dairy and Fish. Then the restaurant collection results would only show results that BOTH meet dairy and fish.

Is this possible in Adalo / does anyone know how to do this?

I know you can multi filter between two different lists but I haven’t found any information on how to filter within the SAME list.

Without seeing it, it’s a little hard to assess, but what about using the multi select drop down? And filter the list via that?

I tried to download the multi select dropdown component but I can’t get it to work. When I preview it it’s completely grayed out. I’m not sure why.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.