Floater Menu / Font color

Good morning, community!

This may be a simple question, but how do you fix/lock a screen when using a floater menu? For example, when I scroll through my list, if I select menu, then “back,” the screen automatically jumps back to the top. Also, when I select and option on the menu, linked to a second floater page, the screen is no longer transparent (Showing the list on the previous page) even if the background image is set to transparent. Finally, I overlaid a font on a shape set to minimal transparency, but the font appears weak in color (almost watermark), is there a way to resolve this? See imagery

Watermark PT

hey there!

For example, when I scroll through my list, if I select menu, then “back,” the screen automatically jumps back to the top.

it will jump back to the top if you are using the web previewer, it should not happen when you publish to a native app.

Also, when I select and option on the menu, linked to a second floater page, the screen is no longer transparent (Showing the list on the previous page) even if the background image is set to transparent.

could you provide a screen shot for the above?

Finally, I overlaid a font on a shape set to minimal transparency, but the font appears weak in color (almost watermark), is there a way to resolve this? See imagery

i am unable to recreate the above, could you also provide the settings screenshot for that?
i did not have an issue with the text:

-Kevin

Thank you for responding. Attached are three screenshots. In the weapons menu, it works as intended. In the other ones, a quarter of the background screen is solid black and the background screen jumps left. In the final shot, it’s just solid black.

i see, you could check the screen transition if it is set the same as the other screens. if that doesn’t work i would probably try to create a new screen and test if the new screen works correctly.

otherwise i’m not too sure… :slightly_frowning_face:

any adalo community leaders could help out would be great!

Here are the screenshots you have requested. The font is white, set at 100% opacity - which looks good in the editor. When previewing it, the text appears watermarked.

Hello, please make the text to be on front of the rectangular component.
Please let me know if the issue persists.

Thank you!

Hey @CLimb_to_Glory,

These two threads might be useful:

I’m not sure if the bug was ever fixed or not :-/

Best,
Victor.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.