Anyone have a good tip to force a screen to reload every 30 seconds?
I tried with a countdown that links to an empty screen which in turn returns to the page with a back action, but this happens only once. Because the timer does not restart.
Anyone have an idea?
You can restart timer using visibility conditions. Example:
- Add a T/F property to Users, call it “Timer Visible”
- Make timer visible if “Timer Visible” is True
- On your first screen, add an On-Screen-enter action to set Logged-in user → Timer Visible to True
- For Timer coundown finish, add a Link to 2nd screen action
- on the 2nd screen, add an On-Screen-enter action to set Timer Visible to False, and another action to Link Back.
Result: timer should re-start.
Though I’m not sure that all screen contents are reloaded when you come to the screen using “Back” action. One of the “tricks” to auto-update the screen is having a list there with autorefresh enabled - this updates all screen contents.
Best regards, Victor.
I’ll have to try! Unfortunately the refresh of the list is not possible for the API collections!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.