📱 Get your app reviewed by me!

Hey everyone,

You can now get your app reviewed by me, an Adalo Community Leader, Adalo App Maker Veteran, and a Component Developer.

The price is $99 for a video review. It will be increased soon so make sure to grab it at a low price!

1 Like

Also, please PM me if you need a discount for any reason.

P.S. If you refer someone, your 2nd video review is FREE.

50% off!!

Does no one really not need this service? :joy:

In what way do you review the app? From a user perspective or from a building perspective?

Both. You’ll send me your app link and I’ll go through the UX, tell you how easy the app is to use, and give some feedback on the colors/fonts. I’ll basically just pretend to be a user and give you feedback on what I think should be changed for a better experience.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

P.S. Your second video review is free :slight_smile:

Can you tell me if I can make an app with Adalo that can be used by more than 10,000 users without getting too slow? I still haven’t paid for the premium version, because when I paid and made an app, when I got close to 300 users, it started to get very slow. To this day I don’t know if it was because the subscription was basic, if it was to pay for another service like the database, or if the Adalo platform was not made for creating more complex applications and with a high number of users. Can you clear this doubt?

Hi Abreu,

Do you mind creating a new topic around this? A lot more people can respond and I don’t want two different topics interconnecting.

Thanks, I appreciate it. :slight_smile:

My apologies! I will create!

1 Like