Getting error in Preview, Error getting App

HELP… daily my apps are going down … right now offline

Please visit our Adalo Status to get the latest info on this issue.

Hey Everyone. Our dev team was able to resolve the issue and we’ve also upgraded our servers.

Our team is currently conducting a deeper dive into everything that happened this morning and working on more alerts & safeguards to ensure that this does not happen in the future. That will be our #1 priority today.

1 Like

why is website getting slow, like webapp editor?

Dear David,

I am still having same issues, even for newly created app using Adalo template.
Can you please help.

Thanks,

Dear David,

Its working now. Hopefully it stays that way now.

Thanks,

my PWA is not updating with new settings. anyone else having this right now?

HI,
Again the Preview is not working. Giving same error “Error getting app”.

Thanks,

Okay so here is what I suggest if you’re too inpatient until @David fixes the problem, try making a new account, see if it does work if it does make your app cloneable, clone your worked app into your ALT account until they fix issue, and work on the template until they fix the issue with your main account and you can do same to get app working in your main, just remember clone it fast then if you don’t want anyone to use your website/app just disable cloning, either ways DO IT IF NEW ALT ACCOUNT YOU MADE WORKS!

Thanks for the workaround.
I hope the issues get resolved asap.

Yeah me too! I am thankful I helped you!

Hi,
It did not work, even after creating the new account.
I will wait for sometime to see if it gets resolved in my existing account, else will move-on.

Thanks.

Then this issue is in adalo, I warned on not making another account if it dosent work, they are hopefully fixing it.

Dear Adalo Support Team,

Can you please help in fixing this issue. The issue keep reoccurring, hence i am unable to continue using Adalo.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.