Serious Issue Please help me! "APP NOT FOUND"

When I preview my app it’s showing “APP NOT FOUND. Unfortunately we couldn’t find the app you’re looking for. If this your app try checking your custom domain settings and try again.”

But I don’t have any custom domain linked to that!

Please help me!

Anyone know how to solve this?

Please help me!

@anon78309838 @pford can you please help me with this

Is it a server issue because I created another account and used the chat template, which had the same display while previewing!

Hi @NoCoder101,

1. Does your app work in app builder’s previewer?
  2. When you open your app via Publish (left pane) -> Progressive Web App -> Open, does it opens in a new tab/window (example below)?

1. Does scanning by QR code (red on screenshot) open the app on your mobile?

1 Like

Yeah everything worked before but now each and every preview option is showing the same message. APP NOT FOUND @Victor

Hi @NoCoder101,

Then probably the best way to proceed would be to submit a support ticket here: Submit a Support Ticket

Best,
Victor.

Ok thank you @Victor

Want happens in a support ticket?

And I didn’t organize the button and screens properly is that ok?

Hi @NoCoder101,

If you’ve checked everything and it was working yesterday, but not working today with the error like this - then probably only someone from Adalo could help (who have an access to the Adalo infrastructure, app data and etc.).

Personally I don’t know what will happen with the support ticket :slight_smile:

Best,
Victor.

Hello @Victor

Yeah it was working fine till yesterday and from today the previewer showed this!

Thank you for your help!:pray: I’ve sent them a support ticket! Hope they’ll fix my issue soon.

I am getting this same issue now. Was there any resolution?

1 Like

Hi @dg_adalo

Try clearing the cache or use a different browser.

Best,
NoCoder101

1 Like

Editor is really slow at the moment. It does load eventually. Preview as well.

1 Like

Hi @NigelG

It might be some internet problem. Try restarting your device.

Best,
NoCoder101

I do each morning (so now!).

It’s the editor. The external site seems OK at the moment.

As I said, it seemed to be an issue the first time it loaded.

Hi @NigelG

I actually don’t know how to solve this! Try searching the topic in the forum. If this issue is not in the forum then best way is to submit a support ticket (link below) so that the Adalo team members can find your issue and solve it.

It’s just slow to load. Maybe because of the server locations as per the town hall.

Maybe 20 seconds to load the editor. Then about the same for preview.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.