Hello guys, I need help with the countdown timer notification!

I made an accountant, and put in his final action, to send a notification to the user in question but it is not working.

The regressive time is working perfectly, but the push action is not.

Screenshot of ScreenFloat (04-12-20 17-52-27)

Notifications are active and working, only those that are not

Hi CNST,

I don’t think that it is possible to schedule notifications in this way. Please follow the tutorial here to achieve this: https://help.adalo.com/how-to/how-to-send-scheduled-push-notifications

Hi, @anon78309838,
I managed to get the countdown timer to trigger the push notification, when it finishes the counter, all right.

But I ran into a problem, if you can help me I will be very grateful.

The countdown timer only triggers the push notification, when the application is open, when not, it does not send. In this case, if I open the application 10 minutes after the accountant has finished, only then will he send the notification.
He sends notification at the right time, only if I have the app ready, waiting for the countdown to end.

Detailing about the app.
There are two applications.
Application A has the counter, and when it finishes, it sends the push notification to application B, to its proper user.

I’m afraid that the component is configured to work on the frontend side of the app, meaning that it will only oeprate while the app is running.

To have it running on the backend would require a separate feature / component entirely. There is already a request for that feature which can be found here: Cron or Delayed action | Voters | Adalo

I understand Colin, but if I do the “function” on a web system, and always leave it open in the “browser”, do you think it can work

It’s possible it will work but not a way I would recommend as a solid solution :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.