Help Blocking Users

I guess I am confused. What is the purpose of blocking the user? What does it does it achieve?

Good morning and thanks again for all of your help. Is there an easy way to actually block users rather than just display that they are blocked. What we have worked on works great however, If I want to publish to apple store I am pretty sure it get passed with just being able to display as blocked. You mentioned something about an additional filter. Can you tell me more about this. I think the function of blocking is so that the user being blocked cannot have their posts or they themselves visible to the logged in user nor showed the blocked user be able to see the user doing the blocking. Can this be done?

Hi @shonesto,

I’m sorry for this late reply!

Will share a video about this tomorrow! But need to confirm one thing that this should be like if John blocks Darren then John can’t see Darren’s content and Darren can’t see John’s content or once Darren blocks John same thing happens right? I think that’s the blocking should do?

Thank you

Exactly my friend. No need to apologize. I just thought you got busy and thought it might be better to reach out, Thanks for sticking with it. I expect to be an expert soon

1 Like

Hi there my friend. It’s been a few days. Are you doing okay?

Hi Steve,

I had a issue recording the video with audio but I updated you app adding the filters for the lists! Check again and let me know! Give a refresh to see the updates!

Will try to record a video with audio!

Thank you!

Hi there, i just realzed I never responded to your fix. So sorry. It seems to be working perfectly my friend. Tbanks again my friend

1 Like