Help to get to delete an email in a text property

Hi all.

I have a question that I would appreciate if you could solve me.
I am making a system to be able to hide user posts. I do this by making the user add the email of the user they want to hide in a text property, and then filtering the publications only if that email has not been added to this property.

My question comes when the user wants to unblock the publications of this user. I just want that when the user clicks a button, the email of the user blocked in the property is deleted. But I can’t find the mode in a text property. Is there a command (like the example in the image) to achieve this? If not, can you think of a way to do this?

Thank you very much in advance!

Is there a list where I can see all the commands available for actions in the magic text fields? I mean sums, assigning random numbers, etc …

If you create a collection of blocked users and have a relationship to users, you should be able to create a list of blocked users. Then you should be able to add/remove users from that list by just updating it.

Does that make sense?

1 Like

Or this way. With Users collection.

Hope this helps!

Thank you

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the help! it served me perfectly !!!

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the help! that was the solution !!!

1 Like

Happy to help!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.