How do I change the background colour of 'agenda' view on Calendar plug in?

Picture added where I changed the calendar background (all good), but I’m unable to change the agenda background?

Hi,

In calendar setting, go to the menu “Colors” and choose “background color”.

:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

This only changes the calendar but when you click a date and view ‘agenda’ the agenda does not change colour. in the pic above the calendar is black but the agenda is still default white :frowning: any suggestions?

You’re right, normally you have to change this background color in “Agenda view”, I’ve tried too and nothing change. Do you have the same problems than this topic : ?

Submit a ticket if you don’t find a solution :

Were you able to change the background colour in agenda view in the past? Is this a new potential bug? I have submitted a support ticket but still not reply yet. Hopefully it can be fixed! :slight_smile:

Sorry, I forgot to answer part of your question. I don’t think the link you sent me is the same issue I’m having as mine is just about the background colour for agenda view. :slight_smile:

Yes but just try to add an other screen with a calendar for test (i’ve tried and the in the first calendar, nothing change but in the second, all changes are done, background color, etc)

I never used the calendar so I don’t know ho wi t was working in the past sorry :confused:

Sorry I didn’t see this message, do you mean that the background colour actually changed in ‘agenda’ in the second calendar you tried??

Absolutely !

Try to add a second calendar and if everything’s work in the 2nd, let the first one without any changes and visible only by you.

Maybe it can be a good trick.

Hey! So I tried this and it didn’t work but thanks for trying anyway!