How do I create a quiz app?

I want to create an quiz app like when they signed and logged and when they comes to the home screen some categories will appearing in the screen like Maths , Science,Gk, Sports etc. Then when the user clicked a category like user click’s Maths category and some level’s appearing. Like 100 levels. And the levels need be locked except the 1st level. When the user completed the 1st level then he can go for the 2nd level then 3rd level like that. And When the user’s answer correct display+1 added to your scoreboard. And for the every questions the scoreboard and a timer should be appeared. And when the user completed the 10 level the user gets points and user gets a certificate. And the certificate should have to display on the screen and when the certificate displays on the screen the certificate should emailed to the user’s email address. And the user and chat with other users and a user can play a category with another user. And for the correct answer should have correct answer sound effect and for the wrong answer should have wrong answer sound effect. And the user gives the wrong answer it has to display your answer is wrong and link to the levels screen again and can’t unlock other levels until the user completes the 1st level.So simply I want to create an quiz app with scoreboard, Give them points for each question, make categories,when they finished the quiz giving certificates, chat with author users, play with other users.So how can create this quiz app??? Please help me someone to create this app.

Hi Dilon,

All sounds quite possible (not sure about sound effects though). To get a starter idea of how you might make quizzes with scoring, I made this video recently:

1 Like

Hi Nathan Cox!! Can you do a tutorial video how do I create that app what I said?

Please Reply ?? Because I like to create this app.Please help me to create this app

It would be a lot of work to create a video for the whole app, I wouldn’t have time to do that, unfortunately. However, I’ll see if I get a chance to make a video on a few aspects of it. In the meantime I do suggest you get started and let me know if there’s any particular things you struggle with - as this will help you learn all the tools you need to complete it.

How do I give them points and how do I show the scoreboard in every question?? And how do I Put sound effects for the correct answer and for the wrong answer?

The points and score count are covered in the first video above. I’m not sure if sound effects are possible- i’ll have to check.

And Nathan How do I create like Users an play together and chat ? and they can chat like a group or private(2 persons)? And hoe do I create a leader board?

Leaderboard is straightforward - have a number property under users, which is their score. Then create a list ordered by user score.

There are some good tutorials about doing chats:

ah ok . Check and tell me
And Nathan I’m creating like this.
So show some categories in a screen and when the user clicks a one categorie Showing a messge and he will redirected to the 1st question . And it will appear like this.
Question

1. Answer
  2. Answer
  3. Answer
  4. Answer
    So how do I show the scoreboard and give them a score like for each question user gets 5 points. How do I do that?

If you watch my video you can see there is a +1 score added for true or for false. You just need to follow the same logic but with 4 answers and add +5 instead of +1. So A, B, C, D buttons.

And Nathan How do I create like Users an play together and chat ? and they can chat like a group or private(2 persons)?

Users can chat as per the chat tutorial videos above (1 to 1). Once you work out how to do 1 to 1 chat, you can also have group chats by having messages under a group collection.

This needs some time for you to work out each feature and follow some tutorials.

How do I do this?
And for give points like 5 for a question how do I do that?

Adding points is explained in the first video I posted about the true/false quiz.

Ok sorry for asking that question again and again

haha no problem, good luck with the app, just work through the tutorials on each part :slight_smile:

And I want to know how do I create groups and chat in the chat feature? And how do Put sound effects and how do I create like users can play together? And the user chat with another user and the user want’s to take a video call how do I do that? And how do I invite other users to the call and limit for the call 10 users.So how do I do that?

Thanks a lot nathan . I can create the app now. Thanks Please reply for the above question? Please reply Nathan. ??? Nathan can you reply for the above question? And Nathan How do I display hints?
And I have another question.
I watched the chat app video tutorial and one thing is not coming to me.
Chat
In the video current conversation > Messages are coming but for me it’s not coming.
For me it’s coming like this.
My chat
So what should I have to do for this?

Hello .
And I want to know how do I create groups and chat in the chat feature? And how do Put sound effects and how do I create like users can play together? And the user chat with another user and the user want’s to take a video call how do I do that? And how do I invite other users to the call and limit for the call 10 users.So how do I do that?
Thanks a lot nathan . I can create the app now. Thanks Please reply for the above question? Please reply Nathan. ??? Nathan can you reply for the above question? And Nathan How do I display hints?
And I have another question.
I watched the chat app video tutorial and one thing is not coming to me.
Chat
In the video current conversation > Messages are coming but for me it’s not coming.
For me it’s coming like this.
My chat
So what should I have to do for this?