How do i filter to get the highest value

I have this scenario where user enters a number , the number goes to a list and I want to be able to get the highest and lowest value from the list but I am stuck

You could just have two screens and the words highest and lowest on both screens. When you click on highest, it links to the page that sorts by highest first. When you click lowest it links to the page that sorts by lowest first. The transition between both would be “none.” Just a thought.

Im sorry maybe i did not explain my self, I’m not really trying to get the list in any type of order, I AM TRAYING TO BE ABLE TO PRINT OUT, TO GET THE HIGHEST NUMBER FROM THE LIST JUST ONE NUMBER

SO THE USER ENTERS A NUMBER, THE NUMBER GOES TO A LIST, I want to be able to dynamically get the highest or lowest value from the list PLEASE

Again, I would divide it into two screens. Sort by highest on one screen and simply make the list only be able to display one number, which is consequently the highest. Do the same with the lowest number. Done easily and quickly.

1 Like

Thank you :pray:

Thank you so much

This is the app why I was asking, your answered in 1 second what took me months to figure out. I appreciate you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.