if this isn’t a way Id pay for a developer who could make a plug in that tells when your on a certin screen/ buy it when its on the market
I think you can create some think like that.
- Add a True/False record to user named NOTIFY
- When user enter chatroom > Action > Update current user > Notify > False
- Trigger Notification ( send button in chat ) with Sometimes happens conditionnal > Current user’s ( Not login user ) is True
When user go back to previous page > Update current user > Notify > True
But there’s a mess : When user quit app this True/False don’t update and user can’t receive notification.
Sorry I’m not expert, I just give you a road ![]()
Ya this was the issue I had before because it would do that if someone someone just turned off their phone
Yes, tha’t the problem
