How far do you take your branding?

Most of you have seen at least one of my tutorial videos with my newest company “Templar Design”. I love to level up and show off my new toys. The other day, I was at a meetup and one of the attendees came up to me and asked how far I take my branding. Do I ever stop? :rofl:

I’ve been running Templar Design for about a year now. I founded Templar Design after finding Adalo and seeing the capabilities that Adalo has.

Templar Design is an app design agency specializing in Adalo app design and development providing templates, tutorials, and mentoring for those that want to learn Adalo with one-on-one guidance.

I’m often asked how far you should take your branding. This is a great question and one that doesn’t have a cut-and-dry answer.

I finished working on my office yesterday and bought a bunch of new goodies to jazz it up. I purchased an LED light strip, 2 LED glow bars, an LED wand, and a cloak.

So if you haven’t seen any of my tutorial videos, here’s the link to my youtube channel.

If you HAVE seen them, then you’ll know how excited I am to show you this picture of my new video setup:

What do you think of my new video setup for tutorial videos? How far do you take your branding?

4 Likes