How many times can Adalo API be called? Zapier not work

Hello Guys,

i have my ZAPIER unable to connect to adalo and it said

The app returned “Rate limit exceeded”.

How many times, and what count for API use? In app user experience count as that?

Thanks.

2 Likes

Thanks for your Reply but One important information, the users using in APP conts as API calls?

Ok, so something is wrong, i don’t have any other app calling the API just zapier and it’s disable since yesterday and i’m getting the same error since then, this is major for me because Zapier fuels so many things on my app.

I already contacted both Adalo and Zapier, i will wait for the support.

Thanks.

3 Likes

I am having the same issue. I think something is broken. This started for me yesterday around 230pm EST

1 Like

ok, so is not me.

In Zapier status I found that there was a issue.

3 Likes

We are having the same issue. Definitely not making more than 5 requests per second.

2 Likes

Soo maybe it’s a connection issue

Same problem here

2 Likes

Same issue. Zapier sending multiple emails that something is broken in Adalo.

2 Likes

Yes the API integration between Adalo and Zapier is down. It started yesterday afternoon.

Custom Actions or Webhooks are still working with Zapier. Events triggered by Adalo are not working in Zapier.

2 Likes

Still not resolved for me? you guys?

1 Like

I have the same troubles. Zapier is giving me an error because of the rate limit and I don’t have any other apps calling the Adalo collections API.

1 Like

same here

1 Like

I’m having the exact same issue. I’ve reached out to Zapier and it’s an Adalo issue. Definitely not exceeding the calls limit and seems to be a global issue since there’s multiple reports. This started two days ago.

1 Like

I am having the same issue.

1 Like

Thanks for reaching out to Zapier and finding which side it was on. Yes, same experience as you. Some webhooks still work though

1 Like

Yep, still down. There seem to be other collections that are working. For us, it’s our Paid Orders collection specifically

Oh, interesting. Mine seems to be affecting all of my collections.

1 Like

i’m getting same issue too! glad to know i’m not the only one

hopefully they fix it soon

1 Like