How report a bug?

Hi, i have this error in my console, I don’t know how can report. Exist any mail for send the bug?

SKIPPING ERRONEOUS DEPENDENCY (2)
Error: Selector failed: {"type":"CURRENT_USER_SELECTOR"}
"{\"id\":\"byb6p4xbe7iacpqpccbe2zl3q\",\"type\":\"binding\",\"label\":\"Email\",\"source\":{\"type\":\"field\",\"source\":{\"type\":\"data\",\"source\":null,\"tableId\":\"t_a831d6dcb0024a6181d37087bc81fdea\",\"dataType\":\"object\",\"selector\":{\"type\":\"CURRENT_USER_SELECTOR\"},\"datasourceId\":\"25zajfldeydmytz25verel4vm\"},\"fieldId\":\"email\",\"dataType\":\"text\"},\"bindingType\":\"libraryProp\",\"childBindings\":[],\"siblingBindings\":[\"8jweszph7d2xftpq4m2vxk2x6\"]}"

Hi @Maxiogas. You can submit bugs here: Bugs | Adalo

However, with something like this, we would also need the context of what you were doing when this bug occurred. This error message unfortunately does not tell us the whole story.

1 Like

This error happen:

I create three actions that are executed conditionally

1 action: Update the item, add the item to the user and add +1 to the votes. This is executed if the item is not associated with the user yet.

2 action: Update the item, remove the item from the user and subtract -1 from the votes. This is executed if the item is added to the user.

3 action: A link to the registration page, which would be executed if there is no user logged in.

The problem I have is that this last action, I only get it to be executed if one of the two previous actions was previously executed. Even if I choose to have the link to the registration page run “always”, it doesn’t work.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.