How to connect different websites from a list

Hello, I am seeking to connect various websites from a list featuring different categories. Example:
When I click on a list it redirects me to the page I have listed in the database. However, I am having difficulty connecting specific websites to that particular page as we have many. I have tried using the hyperlink (which is connected to a collection within the database using the magic tool and code I retrieved from another tutorial) but the link redirects me to no where when I click on it. Can anyone help?

Hello, how are you, could you show how you save it in the database? From what I understand, according to what you wrote, when you click on a button on a list, you will be sent to the url of that list.

Example
Do you have a list of brands?
Nike > www.nike.com
Adalo > www.adalo.com

then the user to press nike goes to the url of nike and he presses adalo to the url of adalo?

Database pic
Hello and thank you for your response. I have three screenshots displaying my disconnect. I used a template that was already made and plugged in the information needed to describe the services we provide. I can link the button to one particular website, ( where it lists visit our website) but it does not link a specific website with the service provided and we have several. How am I able to accomplish this? Also, it should display service and the service name