I have an Adalo mobile App. I want to create an Adalo Web App and connect it’s database to the mobile app’s database.
Have you seen this section: How to Share a Database Between Apps - Adalo Resources?
On the step 4 you need to select “Blank Template”.
Best regards, Victor.
HI, I understand your problem . I research for you.Find you best solution in my views.
You have to Follow these steps:-
- Navigate to the top of the Adalo screen and click on the dropdown menu.
- Click to “Create New App”
- Select whether you want a mobile or web app.
- Select a Template type and give it a name.
- Go to “Advanced Options”
- Click to share a database.
- Select the database you want to share.