How to open uploaded video onto a new screen?

Hello fellow Adalo learners and creators,

I have been using this amazing tool Adalo for creating my own apps, however, I am currently working on an app in which I have added a form where a user can upload some details along with their video. The problem that is coming up is that I have created a new screen and want the user to be redirected to this new screen once he/she has created the video after filling in the form. Essentially, I want the video along with all the details filled in to appear on this new screen, where the video can be played. Also, I was not able to find a video component anywhere. Is this an additional component that needs to be imported into the Adalo platform? I am currently using the file upload component.

Look forward to your help in this case.

Thank you.

Regards,
Jawaad

Hi @JawB15 ,

You can install PLYR component for now to display the video on next screen. You just need to use uploaded video URL.

I hope this helps.

Thanks
Shantanu

Hi Ishan,

Thank you very much for your response. How do I install the PLYR component for displaying the video?

Thanks.

Regards,
Jawaad

Hi,

Install it from marketplace.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.