Como puedo poner videos?

Quiero poner videos en mi app pero no se como por si alguien me podria ayudar

Hi @LoquendoVerano :wave:

Create a file property on that collection and add a form to upload the video. Or if you are creating the record with a custom form ( Inputs,button) then you can add the file picker component and add a button and add a create action to the button and add other components > file picker to the file field ( If you have added the create action already no need. You can add other components> file picker to the file field). And then you can add a list and add the video player component to the list and you can add file property > URL here
to show the video. And you can customize other things in the component too.

Thank you

Quiero hacerlo con un boton que cuando le des te muestre el video pero no lo he entendido bien el como hacerlo

You can add a list and set it to the collection that the file property created and you can add the video player component and set it to current collection name > file property > URL.

Como puedo agregar componentes en adalo?

como puedo poner componentes en adalo?

There’s a big button on the editor. When you click that you can drag the components to the screens

Ok ya lo he conseguido poner pero ahora no se donde tengo que colgar el video para conseguir el enlace que me pide el reproductor

I created a quick app and you can check and you can clone it too.

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.