How to use AI in your Adalo App

Hi everyone, I’ve just released a video on using OpenAI from your Adalo app

I’m considering a follow-up video that can explore use cases a bit. I.e. different situations in Adalo apps where AI could help. Let me give examples: Making descriptions based on varied collection data. Classifiying data. Suggesting marketing copy for users.

If you have a use-case for AI in your app, please let me know here. I’d like to select a couple of use-cases to test out and create a video using these.

Thanks!

7 Likes

AMAZING!!! did not know it was this easy to implement

2 Likes

This is incredible, @theadaloguy! More firepower to you! :tada: :fire:

1 Like

I’ve been working on an AI app for a client. This AI stuff is awesome :man_mage:

Great explainer @theadaloguy

1 Like

@theadaloguy – well done! I’m trying to figure out if I have a use case for this functionality but just sent this to a friend who definitely does.

1 Like

That’s Awesome @theadaloguy! Very well explained.

I’m in the final approval processes with OpenAi to Launch my Ai App :slight_smile: As you know the next step to these models is to make your own instance of the GPT-3 model and train it for specific use cases :slight_smile:

Anyone interested check out this App fully developed using the method above and a few other moderation APIs :slight_smile: https://web.ezai.app/

The Adalo Guy is back!! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks guys! @iAppsNi you inspired me to look into AI more and I’m really impressed by your app as I’ve told you before.

1 Like

Thank you! Is there a way to select a user’s input for the prompt in the API?

1 Like

Yes, that’s what we’re doing in the video. The user can input prompt

Your video on using OpenAI with Adalo it intriguing! It’s great that you’re considering exploring real-world applications of AI within Adalo apps.

DALLE is giving temporary image url (2 hours). How to download image file via temporary url to storage?

Save it to imagebb or similar image hosting service.

If you run into the problem with rgba vs rgb image format, i specifically made an api to solve this and put it on rapidapi.com just search rgba should come up.

You need some 3rd party trickery to get it into the cloud. I’ve done similar with Xano, get the image data from the URL, send it to your storage, get the URL and update your collection with that URL.

You can do the same with Make and others.