I can't see images. descriptions, title in posts created in my instagram app

I am creating the instagram app using michael’s tutorial. I have two users logged in and they can’t see each others posts / posted images. I get that I won’t see my own posts but I should see the other. Also the title @username only shows the @ sign. I have gone over and over the tutorial but can’t figure out what I am doing wrong

Hi @shonesto,

Can you try removing magic texts that you added in the Card list and adding again? Like this : Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom

I have did this in your app! You can reload your editor if you already have opened it!

And also I can see that you have two card lists. You can remove a one!

Hope this helps!

Thank you

Thanks, I am able to see posts in explorer however I am a little confused on the profile image. I see in your loom video that you choose uploaded image and then you choose the database photo. How does the profile image get uploaded to the database, There is a column for photo in the users collection but nor sure of how to get it there.

Your Profile Picture column for every record in the Users collection is empty and you will not see a image in the Image component.

In your Signup screen form you need to add this property or any screen after Signup and then the user can upload a image and that will show in the image component!

Check these 2 videos : Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom , Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom