I want feedback for my app

Hello I am an accountant and I created an app for my accounting business. And I wanted feedback from 50 people on my app before I release it.

Do you like the color scheme?
Yes
No

Was it easy to use?
Yes
No

Confused during signup or anytime during app

Yes
No

Like the logo

Yes
No

What recommendations do you have?

Hello Donye! I saw you wanted feedback and I said I’ll give you one. I entered the application, and from the first page I noticed that not much work is done on UI design. Second, the pages do not have the same navigation bar, and for the buttons in the navigation bar you should set actions with a “none” transition. You can also put a logo in png format because it looks much better. There is a lot of work to be done until it is a good application to use for a user. You can reach a level of performance with this application, try to work on UI and UX, it matters a lot for an application. This is my feedback, I hope it helped you.

Hello i am not a UI or Ux expert or a tech person so I don’t know what any of this stuff means

Also each page is different so they all will not have a navigation bar or tab bar.

You can search some UI’s on dribbble.com for insporation

1 Like

I guess UI refer to design. my app is an accounting app and typically in the usa accounting is professional looking and I don’t want my app looking like something for maybe a hair salon or art studio. Also i am more of a simple person when it comes to things. But thank you for the feedback.

I gave you feedback and I told you what else to work on, I have quite a lot of experience in software development. You decide if you want to follow my advice.

You can visit my company website for app templates made in Adalo www.boglex.de/shop