IAPHUB Simple Purchase - No Authentication

Hi,

I’ve got a very simple, straightforward app that would be off putting to make a user create an account. Within my app I would like to offer $0.99 add ons. It would be a collection of ten additional screens per purchase. Do I have to have the user create an account within Adalo to do this? I’m assuming I would so that the screens would be available the next time they opened the app. Is that correct?

They wont have to sign up to adalo … but will have to do in your app and there’s many guys in here that could help you with this is not that hard maybe they haven’t seen your post

But i believe when the sign up and then when they buy ur adds on you can create an action that those pages will visible for them as soon they paid for it…

I think you will have to put a toggle on the collection and called [ paid adds on ] and when they purchased then the toggle turn true and those page you will have to chage visibility and put it so only user that have the toggle on true can see it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.