Intercompany payments

I tell you, I would like that when a customer makes a payment 20% of that payment goes to another company that collaborates with me and the other 80% I would keep it, but I would like to do it in an automated way, that the user only has to pay and the money is distributed alone.

I think that this with stripe component is not possible

Is there any way to do it?

Stripe Marketplace - should fit your need I think.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.