iOS App Building fails -> Maps Component

Hi there,
since today I can’t create a new iOS Version, guessing due to an error in the maps component.

Error Message (+ the logs also points to the maps component):

Error: Command failed: /Users/administrator/Code/TestApp2/node_modules/@protonapp/map-component/scripts/install_ios.sh

Just a short question if it’s a problem within my app or if its occurring also on other app builds?

I just have a report this is happening with PragmaFlow Driving Directions component as well, which is based on the maps component.

I believe Adalo made a change Monday on the iOS builds and Xcode configuration that has caused this. I will be investigating the issue further this morning and resolving it for the driving direction, I will let you know the outcome.

Adalo will need to fix their map component so you need to open a support ticket with them.

2 Likes

Already opend a ticket (will let you know the outcome) → I was just curious if its a problem with my app or a general one. Thanks for the info :slight_smile:

Current status

Hi Matthias,

Thank you for bringing our attention to this! We’re actively looking into it and it seems to be related to the maps component. We have escalated this issue to our devs and I’ll be sure to let you know once it’s resolved.

For the short time, we wanted to suggest either sticking with the older versions of your app (any build made in the past would work fine) or removing the map component if that’s an option.

I’ll get back to you shortly with an update, thank you for your patience.
Cheers,

1 Like

I am fixing the driving directions right now, once it is done I will make a pull request for the Adalo map component that I hope they can take my work and deploy it to fix it.

App building works now :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.