IOS build error not connecting to

This is what I get when I try to create a new build.

Same problem. Any solutions? Screen Shot 2020-12-31 at 5.50.52 PM

Same problem for me. it looks that the logs have filled up the machine :slight_smile:

I have a ticket in for this as do several others. Here is a page that has links to most of the other threads. Although there is at least one other that I know of.

Ton of us stuck right now with this issue. I assume they’re all off for New Years, but man the timing is terrible. Hoping someone will at least be working tomorrow. Not sure how they work w/ weekend support.

Hey Everyone! Apologies for the issue here. We’re on it. You can stay up to date with the issue on our status page: Adalo Status

I’ll also try to come back to this forum post and update you all when it’s fixed.
(Also sorry for our slower than normal response as our team was taking the day off for the new year.)

Hello!

This issue has successfully been resolved. Feel free to trigger another build & if you run into any other issues, submit a ticket here: Submit a Support Ticket

Please note: several other makers will be building their apps right now, too, so if you notice your app has been queued for longer than normal, this is to be expected. If it takes longer than a few hours, please reach out.

Thank you for your patience!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.