Build error – No space left on device

Hello, Team!
I have error after Checking Credentials screen, when try start IOS build for my any app

1 Like

Welcome to our pain…Unfortunately for you, I’m glad you’re here…Because the more of us there are, maybe this will get some attention or a response. Here are two threads where we’ve been dealing w/ this (or other possibly related?) ongoing build issue for days…

We are getting the same error. No workarounds work. I am sure it’s affective every iOS build.

1 Like

Hello!

This issue has successfully been resolved. Feel free to trigger another build & if you run into any other issues, submit a ticket here: Submit a Support Ticket

Please note: several other makers will be building their apps right now, too, so if you notice your app has been queued for longer than normal, this is to be expected. If it takes longer than a few hours, please reach out.

Thank you for your patience!

1 Like

Hello, Katelyn
I still have a similar error

Hey @Eugene ! We’re currently working on fixing the issue. It was resolved yesterday, but it’s back again.

It’s unfortunately an issue with our MacStadium integration and it’s a problem that they have to fix. Yesterday, they moved us to a new server and that fixed the issue, but it looks like with the number of builds we have going on that MacStadium is going to need to upgrade our server as well. (This was probably also caused by the builds getting backed up and then trying to have everyone start building all at once.) We’ll keep our status page updated as we have them: Adalo Status

Again, I’m truly sorry for any inconvenience this is causing. I know how much you all want to get your updates out to your users, we’re moving as quickly as we can. The good news is that it’s only an issue with the iOS build process and was only caused by the high volume of builds. Everything else with Adalo is up and running as usual.

2 Likes

The issue should be fixed now! (The status page has the details on what happened).Please head back into your app to start a new build. Just a heads up it might be queued for a little bit longer than normal as quite a few makers will be all trying to start their builds.

If you run into any issues please let us know!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.