Is it possible to get views in adalo video feature like on Youtube? 1 view will appear under the video when 1 user watches

Is it possible to get views in adalo video feature like on Youtube? 1 view will appear under the video when 1 user watches

Hi @Applicationspeciali,

As for me it might be possible to do something like this, if you’re ok to count the view as “user has visited the page”.
For YouTube video component you can attach this “view+1” action to a component (it has the action for Play button).
For Plyr video I think the only way will be to have this +1 done on on-screen-enter.

Of course you’ll need to set up the action in a way that it works only once for each user + each video (either a separate “watched” DB collection or creating a many-to-many relationship between the video and the user).

Best,
Victor

2 Likes

hello victor. Thank you very much for your reply. I actually thought I would pay users for views, but that seems highly unlikely. @Victor

So, do you have any information about how to get ads inside the adalo video? Thank you very much in advance

2 Likes

To be honest, I never did something like this (get ads inside the video), so can’t give any advice… may be someone else could help

2 Likes

thank you soo much victor.

Kind regards

1 Like

this one.

1 Like

thank you dilon how do i create my ad account? And is this valid for Turkey?

1 Like

I think you should have a google admob account. I didn’t use this still. If I’m wrong someone will help you Demir. or Demir you can contact the creator of this component for this @lottemint .

Thank you

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.