Is this type of monetization strategy possible with Adalo?

Hello!

My planned app is to be web, but I want to make it for the mobile stores eventually as well.

One planned monetization feature idea is I would be planning on taking a set fee, or perhaps a percentage of a sale when a user makes a request. Say a user wants to book something and sends a request to the other user they are booking from.

When the request is accepted, I would take my transaction fee. Almost like a commission.

I don’t want to charge for the app itself, and I don’t want to charge a subscription fee. Is that type of monetization strategy possible in the app stores / Adalo? I see I can use Stripe to process payments. I see an In-App purchase component as well, though that doesn’t seem applicable.

Would I have to just have the user confirm the Stripe payment every time they confirmed the process, or are there other payment APIs I’d be able to tap into? Would Google / Apple be taking their cut from all of these purchases, as well as Stripe?

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.