Issue about google sign in

Hi to everyone. I’ve put the google sign in button on my app, but the problem is that when I click on it, a black page opens, thus I can do nothing else than close it… So I cannot fill the cells because they do not appear.
I did everything: I put the subdomain as URI in the google console, thus I added the ID on Adalo… The button works but as said it opens a blank page… I don’t know how to solve this issue.

Thanks

if you wait, does the page appear ?
I’ve implement the google login thing few days ago, from scratch, setting up my google dev account, putting the domain there, bringing the ID in Adalo, and everything works well so far. Just sometimes, the screen where all the google accounts are displayed can stay blank for maybe 10s before to list the accounts.

Hi! Thanks for your answer. I have a news, actually now it works but only from the preview of the app. If I scan the QR code and watch it from the smartphone, it remains blank, and no, even if I wait it doesn’t appear.
I checked, and I put “web app” when I created the ID client OAuth. But I don’t know if it is the problem, even because, if I would put “Chrome extention” or something else, I don’t know how and where take the information that it asks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.