Issue with custom filter "between" range

The custom filter variable of “between” is not working as intended.

I have two components, a “date from” and a “date to” that I use to filter a date range. However, the “to date” end of the date range isn’t showing values that reflect on the same date.

For example, if a record is created on 1 September, and the date range is 1 August - 1 September 2021, it does now show the value. But if I set the range from 1 September to 1 October then it shows up.

Please can someone assist?

Hi @sladerose ,

Maybe you can change between operator to greater than or equal and less than or equal, it has the same effect.

Add you can see, it’s for the date picker component. The only options are before, after, and between.

For this case, you might want to add 2 more properties in users collection as temporary variables and update them using button.

first temporary variable would be first date picker minus 1 minute (1/1440), and second variable would be plus 1 minute.

These temporary variables which are accessed through logged in user will replace your date picker in the custom filter.

Another suggestion, you can use form to ask for date using those temporary variables, with this you can pre-filled the date as you want.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.