🚀 Just Launched: Geolocation

Got it. Thanks!

1 Like

I guess you can with the Math formula :

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Awesome! I just published a dating app to the App Store! I was using states to organization location info but this is way better! Looking through the docs now because I keep getting errors.

1 Like

HALLELUJAH… This is the most wanted feature ever. the visibility rules are on the cherry on top. All my 1000 apps needing this, I can now release the Pandora box. Thanks Adalo :D.

1 Like

Is it possible to auto-refresh user location in the background? Think like snap maps, having the ability to allow friends to see your live location when enabled

1 Like

No

Is it possible to move a pin/marker on Maps component?

will a geofence feature follow later? Like app users enter a geofence zone, a notification will be triggered?

2 Likes

Has anyone figured out if it is possible to trace a route on the map? Example: From point A to point B?

2 Likes

Hotshot truck location finder

What if I want the results from the Location Input be shown in another screen?

Use case: User types “Rome”, press Enter and it’s brought to a different screen with the matching results?

@dilon_perera

You need to save the input in a collection field, then reference it on the target screen after your link.

@SimoMTS, correct? : Address Search Results.mp4 - Google Drive