Lists not loading&Error getting app

Hi, is there problem with servers, because lists in my apps not loading and I am getting notification error getting app?

Yes, I believe PWAs are down at the moment - well for me anyway. Give it a few minutes usually these types of things rectify quite quickly.

1 Like

@pford @jessehaywood @ben1 @anon78309838 Hey guys, do you have any update on this?

Hey thanks for the answer

Yea same here. Its problem on their side they will fix it soon

I am currently looking into this.

4 Likes

Thanks, keep us informed

We are still investigating but it appears this is a broad issue that is affecting several areas of Adalo including PWA’s, Collections, The Editor and even builds.

More to come as soon as we know more.

2 Likes

Let’s hope you guys can solve it fast

We are back online on all services!

We will continue to investigate the cause.

5 Likes

Great!

Thanks!

The Databases don’t work at a new generated native app

Can you give some more information about what you mean by this? I just tested a new native app and it functioned as expected.

1 Like

Now it works :sweat_smile:

I am still experiencing issues. List does not appear and some users get an error saying that app could not be found.

Edit: It is vey unstable, sometimes it works, sometimes it does not. Currently (this second) my app loaded and lists show data. Just a few minutes ago, it did not and users were complaining about not being able to access the app.

Can you DM me your app url so I can take a look at this specific case?

Hello, Colin! I also still have some issues — the user collection is not loading, the rest collections are fine

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.