I currently have a B2B booking management Adalo platform with an acuity API with 5 customers so far and growing interest. People see real value in what is being offered but there’s a heap of work to do going forward in order to meet the needs of current and future users.
As a solopreneur coming from a non-technical background, I am struggling to make new iterations in a timely manner which I see as the biggest chokepoint to scaling the business.
So I’m reaching out to the community.
- If you are honestly interested in working long-term on a startup either as an ongoing freelancer or a co-founder
- Can work on a weekly basis towards shared goals.
- Have familiarity with making booking management platforms.
- Have experience with API and can handle the Acuity API
- If you are a proactive person
- If you are not afraid of talking to strangers (users and potential users)
- And you know how to use Adalo
If so, let’s have a conversation in a virtual meeting and see what happens.