Made an irregular charge on my card, I want the reversal and immediate cancellation of the platform!

made an irregular charge on my card, I want the reversal and immediate cancellation of the platform !!!

the platform is full of bugs

my email jorgeftn@gmail.com

Hi Jorge,

Welcome to the Community.

Please contact support to solve your issue.

Every platform is not perfect, Adalo is a startup and is growing fast and soon will be really good for no-code mobile app development. Lots of startups have bugs and features that don’t work but eventually they do get fixed, so please be patient.

Made an irregular charge on my card, I want the reversal and immediate cancellation of the platform

I can’t do anything about it. You would have to send in a support ticket.

Full of bugs, but full of saving time? I will be with you here I hate it on the web app, and I currently just wanna through my PC sometimes I see bugs happening, but hey I saved my money, and my time into making that app, I mean I would’ve quit adalo but look here we have a forum its made to share our issues and help from community leaders like @James_App_Maker who just recommended to you go to the support! All we have to do is WAIT, and hopefully, adalo is fixing their issues!

@B0untiful_26 Thanks for the shoutout! I definitely agree with you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.