Many photos in many announcements. how to do?

Hello , help, there are a lot of ads from authors in my application, how can I make one ad have a lot of photos for a particular ad? so that each advertisement contains a lot of photos, now I have all the photos contained in all ads. how can this be solved?

Hi, a bit unclear on what you are trying to achieve, but sounds like you want a many-to-many relationship in the DB and lists linked together. However, if your app is going to be based on users uploading images, then beware that adalo doesn’t restrict image size when uploading, so if you had users upload images take in HD on an iPhone for example, you could be running out of space after only 1700 images from all users, so you would need to store these imagines externally.

I would do the following, I create a collection of users and a collection of ads,

Announcement has a relationship with users, an advertisement corresponds to a user.

To create an ad you create a form with the title, description, photo 1, photo 2, photo3, that is, the number of photos you want,

on a SEE AD page, you must add the number of photos according to the ad you have.

hi, thanks for the reply, i really appreciate it. I took photos by numbers, but still my database includes all the photos that I add to one ad. how. I have to do so that I users can see a lot of ads m there were photos uploaded only for this ad

hi, appreciate your answer. but I’m trying to make it so that when uploading new user ads, he could add many photos to different ads and the photos were attached to different ads. how to do it?

hi, thanks for the reply, i really appreciate it. I took photos by numbers, but still my database includes all the photos that I add to one ad. how. I have to do so that I users can see a lot of ads m there were photos uploaded only for this ad

how to make a lot of ads look like this. and the photos were everywhere different

Great, that’s easy… I’ll show you how I did it in an app

I did like this: I put a photo
I put an invisible input that is to say everything blank and an image> image surse> url and where it says URL you put the input
Whenever a photo below is tapped > change input value > photo url

you can put arrows, or circles, whatever you like

1 Like

Just adding a post that may help besides for the great help provided by Santiago! : Image slider component help - #2 by dilon_perera

2 Likes