MASTERMIND launching: Use my proven formula to build your app in 6 weeks!

Hi Everyone :slight_smile:

Just wanted to let those who need it know that I’m launching a 6 week program to help you build your app from start to finish. I have been building apps and websites for client for many years now and want to make my knowledge more accessible to those who are learning how to do it themselves. I build most apps in a 6 week timeframe and want to show you how I do it!

We start on the 14th of February and I currently have an Early Bird price available - it won’t be this price again.

MASTERMIND: Use my proven formula to build your app in 6 weeks!

Everything you need to take your app from an idea and bring it to life! I am giving you my proven formula for building an app in 6 weeks - ready to publish to the stores.

• Do you want to build your own app and feel empowered to grow your business?

• Are you on a budget but also just want to get started?

• Are you ready to develop your idea and get your app published?

• Do you struggle to do it alone and thrive being in community?

• Are you looking for structure and help when planning your idea?

• Do you want to learn how to market your app and find your target audience?

WHATS INSIDE

• 6 week plan to build your app

• Access forever to Mastermind (including any updates)

• Community forum to connect, share your ideas and collaborate

• Resources such as planning sheets, marketing, and checklists.

• 1 live call to ask questions, check in and connect to community.

Week One (14th Feb)
Creating your vision
Looking at your ideal customer avatar, getting clear on your vision and know what problems you’re solving or skills that you’re teaching.

Week Two (21st Feb)
Building a brand
We look at branding colours, colour theory, fonts, creating your app icon and logo and getting your message right.

Week Three
Building through Adalo
Learn the basics of Adalo, what components you may need and how to bring your ideas to life.

Week Four
Putting it all together
Creating a customer journey and starting to build the flow of your app. Access to our community page to ask questions.

Week Five
Live Call
A check in call to see how everyone is going, answer any questions and connect.

Week Six
Marketing your app
The 101 to marketing - social media planning templates, creating a plan and executing your ideas.

BONUS
Publishing to the stores
Learn how to publish to the stores, what legals and information is needed AND a template to generate your app store previews.

Feel free to send me an email if you have any questions designbykelcy@gmail.com

1 Like