My #7daysAdalo Component Challenge

Hi all, This is Knight from VisualDev Studio, I have just decided to start a campaign for my component store, I m planning to build 1 new component every day for the next 7 days. During this period all my components ( old & newly build ) will be running at a promotion price of $7.

I m open up to new component ideas if you have any tiny scope of components, you can send me a pm, if I decided to build based on your idea, I will let give you access to the new component for free. The scope of the component should be focus on a specific feature since I need to complete the component within a day.

http://components.visualdev.studio/

8 Likes

Day1 - VisualDev IPinfo - Get User IP / latitude / longitude / Country through IP Address.
currently with two IP provider integration. ( Ipdata & IPGeolocation )

ipinfo

4 Likes

Nice initiative! I’ll see if I can think of anything today :slight_smile:

Day2 - VisualDev Countup - CountUp to animate counting up / down to a number.

countup

5 Likes

Day 3 of #7DaysAdalo , We release a component - VisualDev Stringify to performs various string functions to your text. Thanks for @Yongki suggest the idea, I have offered him the component for free
stringify

5 Likes

Thank you @knight

This is nice.

Day 4 of #7DaysAdalo, We release a component - VisualDev Progress Wheel to display an animated, circular progress wheel.

progress-wheel

5 Likes

Day 5 of #7DaysAdalo - We release a component - VisualDev Overlay Image to add colour overlay/text on image with click action, what used to need 3 components to do it, now can be done with one.

5 Likes

Day 6 of #7DaysAdalo - We release a component - VisualDev Numeric Input Spinner - A number input for numeric values, with increase and decrease buttons

numeric-input

6 Likes

Day 7 of #7DaysAdalo, We release a component - VisualDev Avatar - supports image & initial. It comes with progressive loading, active status & text fallback support

8 Likes

This one seems cool, but I’m not exactly sure what it offers over the built-in. Care to provide a bit more info?

the build-in one is more like an avatar list, this is more specific for single user. it auto take the name and generate initial and there is the attribute for you to set up the status ( the round dot at the right bottom corner )

Oh the online status? Very cool, nice work. Will purchase for sure.

thanks for everyone support, finally I completed the challenge, going to do some bugfix & enhancements on these 7 components in the next few days and the promo will be ended by Friday. After Friday all components will be back to their original price. I hope next month I can be back for another round challenge like this!

7 Likes