My database is creating user automa

Because, again, you have an action that is improperly configured.

Ok. I’ll keep looking

You can keep spending hours and days trying to find the problem or you can book 1 session with me and have the problem fixed in less than an hour. :man_shrugging:

You’ve already been struggling with this for several days now.

The users creates in the future. Amazing

That really sucks but at this point, my only recommendation for you is to either work with an Adalo expert or Adalo support to find your issue since it appears that you still cannot locate the source of the issue after 8 days.

Best of luck.

1 Like

I have been emailing with adalo support and they recommended me to post in the forum. They have worked hard to solve the problem.
I keep trying to solve it.
Thanks to all.

Quick question, are you sending builds to Google Play?
Google has some bots that sometimes test user creation or login links etc, every time you upload a new build.

Yes, I´m sending builds to google play.
Every time I upload a build approximately 13 users are created. Always. If I don´t erase the users in 10 builds i´ll have 130 users that I don´t need.

It’s Google, the same thing happens to me.
Delete them and problem solved.

Dou yo have any custom action?
I have a custom action to send emails via integromat (now make) and i have a lot of actions in integromat that comes from my app. The actions send an email to validate the users. My app send the emails.
I´ll try to create a screen before the login to see if the bot access to login screen.

Yes, I receive alerts from Zapier when this happens, because in one of the apps the user must enter a code that I send him by email…

But this only happens once when you upload a new version to Google Play, it’s not all the time so it doesn’t cause me a problem.

1 Like

Ok. Everytime time you upload a new versión the app creates users . I´ll investigate it.
Thanks !!!

only with Android Builds

1 Like

Thank you !!!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.