Need help setting up subscriptions for my app

I’m banging my head against the wall with this one.

My goal: I want users to purchase a subscription with the stripe component (or even just an external service, don’t care at this point). Each time the subscription renews, it should edit the user to update the expiration date, and add a subscription purchase record that has “credits” (just a number field).

My struggles:

• Idk how to get user ID’s
  • I can’t search records with Zapier

I figure I need to set up a Zap in Zapier that triggers on a successful purchase. Then I need to find the appropriate user and add the subscription purchase. My problem is finding the User record. I suppose that is what I need help with.

Bonus points if we can set up a way to upgrade or downgrade subscriptions.

Hi @jasondupree I have made this exact flow for my app. Feel free to send me a message and I’m happy to help you.

Here’s a screenshot of my flow for this on Integromat

1 Like

Hello Axme,
Would love to get help, not able to find much help on setting up subscription based model.
Please let me if you can help.

Thanks,
Gunjan

Hi Gunjan,
Happy to help.

Can you please let me know what you need exactly please?

Thanks

Hello Axme,
I would like to launch my app with free trial, monthly and yearly subscription models.
What are my options in terms of payment processing systems for both apple and google play store? Stripe, IAPHUB or apple payments?

Based on my research Stripe will not work as it is supported by apple for physical good purchase only.
Is that the case?

Thanks! Appreciate your insights

You’ll want to use IAPhub. Stripe and apple pay are not suitable for in-app subscriptions (if you want apple to publish).