Need help with mollie payment integration

Hello,

Im building a multi vendor marketplace app. The app is almost done, I only need Mollie Payment integration since im from The Netherlands. It can be a other payment gateway but it is a must to get payments with iDeal and creditcard.

Who can help me out?

Hi, Stripe is already integrated to Adalo, and stripe itself accepts payments from iDeal and credit cards

Is there some vudeo on how to implement it in Adalo?

there are 3 components in the marketplace you can use the ones you need and they all come with good documentation on how to implement them

Hello @Essie ,

I hope this message finds you well. I am thrilled to learn about your multi-vendor marketplace app and your focus on delivering a seamless payment experience for users in the Netherlands. I am confident that I can help you integrate Mollie Payment, enabling you to accept iDeal and credit card payments smoothly and securely.

Why Choose Me for Mollie Payment Integration:

Expertise in Payment Gateways: With my extensive experience in web development and payment gateway integrations, I am well-versed in integrating various payment options to meet specific regional requirements.

Mollie Integration Mastery: I have successfully integrated Mollie Payment for numerous clients, enabling them to accept payments through iDeal and credit cards with ease.

Seamless User Experience: I understand the importance of a frictionless user experience, especially during the payment process. I will ensure that the payment integration seamlessly aligns with the flow of your multi-vendor marketplace app.

Proven Quality: My previous clients have praised my attention to detail, prompt communication, and ability to deliver high-quality integrations on time.

Collaboration and Communication: I believe in clear communication and close collaboration with clients. I will work closely with you to understand your app’s requirements and preferences, ensuring that the Mollie Payment integration aligns perfectly with your vision.

How I Can Assist You:

1. Mollie Integration: I will integrate the Mollie Payment gateway into your app, configuring it to accept both iDeal and credit card payments.
  2. Payment Flows: I will design and implement payment flows that seamlessly guide users through the payment process, enhancing their experience.
  3. Security: Security is paramount when dealing with payment data. I will ensure that all transactions are processed securely and that sensitive data is properly handled.
  4. Testing and Verification: I will rigorously test the integration to identify and resolve any potential issues before deployment.
  5. Documentation: I will provide clear and comprehensive documentation outlining the integration process for your reference.

Next Steps:

I would love to discuss your specific requirements and learn more about your multi-vendor marketplace app. If you’re open to it, we can schedule a call or exchange emails to delve into the details and establish a clear roadmap for the Mollie Payment integration.

Thank you for considering my expertise for this important aspect of your app. I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to the success of your marketplace and provide a seamless payment solution for your users.

Looking forward to your response.

Best regards,

Ok but when I did set up Stripe Connect and active iDeal payment. But when I go to my app I only see a CreditCard checkout

Don’t worry! What you’ll see on the final app doesn’t look like this at all try previewing the app it’ll be better

Please keep in mind that the STRIPE component only allows you to connect with a creditcard payment. It does not support iDeal or SEPA payments.

So this would result in activating this via an integrator like Zapier make or Pabbly I.e. or create your own custom connection with Stripe/Mollie

Tip for you don’t try to connect via a custom action with Stripe as Stripe does not accept JSON….

You can go and try to connect with Mollie, not sure if that would work.

The solution I use is via Zapier and Stripe and creating payment links over there and webhook them back to adalo and let user click the link and let them select the payment method they want.

The feature of having multiple payment methods has been requested to adalo many times though. I think they left it open for the market to create different components for providing more payment methods

Hope this can help you!

KR another dutchie

1 Like