Nesting Conditions

Hi everybody,

I’m new to Adalo and at the moment I feel programming would be much easier :wink:

I have a button to edit an event that is only shown to the creator (first condition, Logged in User = Creator).

I grouped the button and added a second condition, Event Start Date is after current date but still the button shows!

Is this a bug?

I’m pulling my hair out, I’ve changed the condition date = email but it still shows ahhhhhhhh!, what am I doing wrong?

Any help would be appreciated :slight_smile:

Date conditions can be a bit tricky. Can you share a screen shot of how you have it set up?

1st Condition:

2nd Condition:

grpEditButton only contains the one button, I thought I could do this forever :smiley:

Hello welcome to the forum … it will be a pleasure to help you, but I would need more information

Visibility of the user that I publish is ready! is well done now what would be the second condition?

The images show both conditions, condition 1: Button; condition 2: Group.

Should it be possible to group the group and then group the grouped group etc to have “endless” conditions?

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.