Notifications:send user to screen

Hello,

I’ve set up all my notifications, everything is working except the destination screen. How can I point a screen from my notifications screen ? I thought it was the dropdown “Screen” with all our app screens in the “Trigger Notification” section

Thank you !

Hi @Benm,

Exactly - in that dropdown you select a screen to which you’d like to send the user.
Note - this will not work if user closes the app on his/her phone.
And notifications will not be received if user logs out.

Best regards, Victor.

Thank you Victor, so I did it but it’s not working… Maybe I did something wrong. Any ideas ?
Thx

It works 50 percent of the time on iOS and crashes 100 percent of the time on play store

Hello, how are you? Please, do you also provide services as a component developer, and support for API integrations?

Hi @Taillards,

I’ve replied in Direct Messages.

Best,
Victor

I sincerely apologize for giving such late feedback!
But unfortunately I don’t have any more time to learn how to use the next platform because I’m in a very difficult situation.
I need to recover my students, and still fight in the arena of social networks.
Adalo is a GREAT platform, but I don’t have time to fix the structure for the thousands of devices on the market.
ON iOS it’s GREAT all visual, but on Android … it’s just awful.

So I returned to SIBERIAN CMS because I have a release, and I can’t wait for personal problems anymore.

Excuse me sincerely!

And thanks so much for the feedback!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.