Conditional viewer logic

Is it possible to have 2 inputs that require both correct answers before the icon will appear?
Thanks for the help.

@dblackard, could you explain your issue with some screenshots?

Hope these will help.

Thanks! I see… So you have not logged in to the app? This is the first screen you see once you open the app?

Story for the delay. A cyber security buddy called about the app.
This access is made for people who do not have a log in.
I added a property to Users to capture the Access Code
What I want is for the non logged in person to have to enter the access code & full name to get in.
I tried a different approach but I get the multiple button. Any advice of removing the extras?

Wait… So how does that non logged in users get the access code and name?

Hi @dblackard,

Could you please elaborate on the logic a bit more?
If a user does not have a login, this means there is no record for this user in the database. Or such users still have records, but you don’t want to ask them to enter password for some reason?
A sample usecase may help to propose a solution.

Best,
Victor.

The customer (user) gives it people he wants to share his information with.

So the customer gives he’s/she’s access code and name?

Yes. I have it working if I just use the access code.
I want to make is more secure and require both access code and full name
My solution works but I get all repeating buttons.

I see…

For the full name input’s (Input) visibility condition you can add the condition as below.
All users > count > is equal to >1. For the filter add as Access Code from the collection > is equal to > Input.

Then for the button add the same but add a one more extra filter which is Full Name from the collection > is equal to > Input 2.

Also check for user permissions for full name, who can view section because as I can remember by default it only shows for logged in users or only for the record creator. So you can make the, who can view full name section as Everyone other wise the filter won’t work because it cannot search the records.

Thanks I’ll add this.

Update: I decided to abandon the conditional viewer logic and just focus on the 2 question part. Sorry for the extra bother.
I have the logic working for the button. When I click the top one I see the correct data now.
The problem remains with the repeating extra buttons.
I appreciate your patience and help.

Are there many records matching with the same access code and full name? You can add 1 for maximum number of records.

If you don’t have many records with same data, does the list of buttons appear after you enter the access code and full name?

No. There are no duplicate users
The repeating buttons are there as soon as you open the page

I guess it’s because the inputs are empty. Add a visibility condition to the list that visible if Input > is not equal to > keep the blank field (empty). Then group that list and add another visibility condition to that group which is Input 2 > is not equal to > keep the blank field (empty).

Also you can add 1 to maximum number items section in the list.

I continue to appreciate your patience and help
The repeating button problem appears to be gone. :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:
Now though, the action on the button (link > Screen) does not advance.
The button flashes when I touch it but not action
Thanks for sticking with me

Where did you added the link action? A screenshot?

Down below the custom filters

Remove the link action from there and add it to the button instead. Double click on the button to view button settings or you can open button settings by choosing the button in the list, components section.