Open fields in Lists?

Hi! Does anyone know if there is a way to allow lists to have open fields? In other words, so the user can click directly on items in a list and edit them, rather than having to click edit and then go to a separate page to edit the fields? One could imagine a list that looks like a spreadsheet and, just like a spreadsheet the user can just click on a ‘cell’ and edit it. (If there’s not an easy way but it is possible with an integration, API, or iframe I’d be interested in that too.) I’m expecting folks to want to make lots of edits or additions and don’t want to introduce additional pages to avoid drop off. A lot of task manager software tools have added open fields for this reason. Thank you!

Welcome to the community @carrie.armel! :partying_face:

Check this video made by @theadaloguy! : https://youtu.be/sHGYSQtFBK8

1 Like

Thank you! That’s brilliant! Exactly what I need.

Any chance I could pay you (or someone you recommend) to work with me on a screen share for an hour to answer some additional questions? I’ve watched Patrick Ford’s videos on some of the issues I’m having linking database fields to components but still have issues and it looks like he no longer consults.

Yeah, I can help you Carrie! You can send me a dm and we can talk!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.