Our little secret is out... Adalo 2.0 is here!

Seems with the new build one of the very simple features of Adalo has disappeared. Idk exactly what this would be called so ill do my best to explain it. so lets say i have a rectangle with text and a button within it. The text has a magic text description in it. When I view the build the texts now extends outside of the rectangle and the button overlaps the text. nothing is staying where it should be.

the top and side navigation menus have been updated with then new build and work really well for that.

1 Like

Hey @Christopher99 @feliolivares You can now Copy your Legacy App as a new Responsive App! 🚀 You Can Now Copy a Legacy App as a Responsive App | Adalo Changelog

6 Likes

Why is there even a logo on the bottom of the free accounts? You would think that limiting the data to almost nothing would work. I was playing with this version and I like it, but the logo is just annoying so I stopped. I just naturally assume that anyone wanting to build a regular website would go to wix or something…

We need some magical tutorials from you lol as usual

2 Likes

Hey, sorry… yes, It seems to have been fixed. I went to a paid plan for a month. I have discovered another issue though. It looks like there’s a new issue on the paid plan though. Try putting a box against the left wall from top to bottom on the left side, like a side menu, and see what happens when you preview. It’s about 5 - 10 pixels off the side.

Hi @devrimdmk ,

I think you already have https//www.nocodemarket.in :slightly_smiling_face:

Did Adalo remove the ability to fix a component or group of components to part of the app? This used to be found in “Edit Styles”. Can’t seem to find it in the responsive version.

hi there,
i have problem with migrating an app to the responsive 2.0 app.
I dont know if this is a common and know problem but when i use the “copy paste” method, everything is fine on the preview, until i start editing something. Then the layout is like stretching itself and i have to do it all over again. This is for mobile layout as im building mobile app.
For example - if i simply edit something on any mobile screen or add another action, it immediately rearrange something and on the preview its like a mess.
I can record a short video and show you what i mean if u dont understand.
Therefore, i have two questions:
-1. What are the benefits of using the new responsive app builder, compared to the old one (exept the layout feature for mobile, tablet and desktop view). Are there any real benefits except the layout to make me want to switch from old Adalo builder to the responsive 2.0 one?
-2. Can i continue to build my app on the old builder (as i am mainly interested of building and publishing mobile app, not tablet or desktop app) AND copy and paste and switch to 2.0 responsive app once im (almost) ready, right before publishing the app? Would i miss any important things if continue to build it on the old builder?

Thanks and good day/night

@KatelynCampbell @Adalo_CXTeam

I’m starting up a new project and is therefore very interested to know - is the user experience exactly the same inside the native app if you choose the Responsive app or the mobile app?

Thanks a lot :pray: