Personalized recommendations!

I get your access, and reviewing.

Are there any example matches that you already have ?

With those criteria and examples, you can define them to be x% match, and if some of the criteria changes, your match would be changed to y%.

If you have, it would be useful to reverse logic to get the process.

hi! I’ve updated the document to show an example

@Helenakin ,

Take a look at this cloneable app,

You can play around first and fill the combination of data.

Essentially, this is matrix that needs pre connections, so it can easily getting complex if we add more criteria.

I have created based on my assumptions, as at the first time I don’t see examples.

1 Like

First of all β€” thank you so much for your help, time and kindness!!
You are very cool!
I got the most part, but still a little bit confused β€” I can’t understand when we add the highest score to the user collection and can’t understand how we set a score for each vacancy when we create User Vacancies.

thanks a lot for you answer!

I lookup matching algorithm, it needs connection from left to right and need to have higher number to be preferred.

Certainly this is only just beginning, but you can optimize further along the way.

User Vacancy are accumulation of Vacancy and Language, Education, they are needed so we can get sorted list.

I’ve tried all options but still can’t understand how I set Language/education score when I create current vacancy. In your app it work perfect, but I can’t see where and how you set it.

Language score is a matrix, you can have both ways the same or different, for example English to Spanish score can be the same or different than Spanish to English.

You can take screenshot what you don’t know, we can learn together, as this has some potential.

I’ve copied all the databases and all the logic as it is in your app. (I have courses instead of vacancy and interest instead of the language, the rest is pretty the same)
Also I have collection with score for each pair of intersects.
When I create User courses Interest score is not displayed in the Users Courses collection (as you can see on the screenshot) so I can’t sort it later :((

Check the action on countdown in the interest list. It may need rewire, delete and put the same thing.

For highest score interest in automatic field in form, it is the same as update.

For create user course, it is meant to have blank score at first, it is created so it can be used in a list.

I have only two countdowns β€” 1) one that delete current user vacancy (in the list of users courses) 2) that creates user vacancy (in the list of all courses)

Well, not at that screen, but at list screen.

I just remember, how about interest score collection, do you have score there ?

I’m sorry I so slow… can you please make a screen of the list screen with countdown?
Yes, I have such collection

Oh, I see you have made connections.

Well it should work then, or may be a good night sleep can help too. :grinning:

oh, I totally missed that part!!! Thanks! I went to fix it!

I’ve made all missed things but still doesn’t work, I guess you’re right β€” not today :grinning:

Did I get it right that second list is optional and you need it if you have two criteria?

Yes, correct.

You will get there, because you are persistent. :grinning:

If you need me more than this, please private message me.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Thank you for reopening this thread @James_App_Maker :wink:
@Helenakin , @Yongki , might be best to keep any pearls of wisdom here if you have any thoughts! :slight_smile:

My suggestion is to run and modify thoroughly and see what happens.

You already have a foundation to step on.