Previewer is opening the wrong app?

Is anyones previewer messing up? I am currently working on moving my Legacy version of my app over to 2.0 - no matter what when I run the preview of my 2.0 app, it shows the legacy version. I’ve even put very specific indicators on the 2.0 home screen to make sure I can tell the difference (most things are different anyway, so it’s easy to tell), and every single time, it opens the legacy versions previewer? It does it on the phone preview, all devices, and inside the adalo workspace.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Not sure of the details of HOW you moving from legacy. And, not sure I could help.

But, I also had issues when porting. So, I had to rebuild completely on 2.0.
No big deal - I built it better.

I love 2.0…Except when it is not loading / displaying …
even basic user text won’t load / display currently.
Super annoying when the most basic of things aren’t working, Adalo.

Luckily or unluckily it tends to fix itself randomly.
My app is SUPER simple. Hard to believe,
Just make it work, Adalo.

I will be forced to quit if this continues.

Come on, people, we won’t give up. I’m stuck too and have been looking for an answer for a month. Everyone is ignoring me, although today I had the chance to solve the problem, but I have to wait for my paycheck to arrive

Yeah my app is the exact opposite of super simple. 138 pages in fact. With just about every sort of complex system you could imagine. Rebuilding isn’t really an option at the moment. The only reason I even decided to integrate to 2.0 was that we have a PR campaign upcoming, but have a few days until then so we’re shooting for being upgraded.

I too will eventually just have to move to a different platform if things don’t get better. My last support ticket was ignored and then I received an email saying we haven’t heard from you and we’re closing the ticket lol. The email I sent prior was a very detailed bit of how I needed help. If those sorts of things don’t get better, what’s the point?

2 Likes

What problem were you having?

1 Like

I’m trying to connect Adalo with WordPress and some other small things, but really small things. I don’t know how many times I’ve opened topics and looked for answers but got nothing. I even sent a private message to every Adalo expert :sweat_smile: but they all ignore me, or some say they will help and then end up forgetting. But I’m not giving up, I won’t back down. I’m late with all my payments because of paying for Adalo, and now I’m even late with that :sweat_smile:

I expect the service to stay the same. I get it. It can’t scale. Too many one-off issues. Cost of labor. Totally makes sense. I can deal with that.

I would trade 30% of the features on Adalo for better, more reliable performance. Full stop.

Sounds like you’re stuck. I wouldn’t even try to port if you have deadlines AND a lots of screens.

@Skuccy, you still experiencing this issue?

Yep. The PWA on my phone (preview) that I added to my home screen is still the entire wrong app. I have for many weeks deleted and redownloaded, still the wrong app everytime. Ehh, not the end of the world. My app is live on all markets, but sometimes It’s nice to see how certain things look before publishing them to native. What can ya do tho you know?

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.